What Does Certified Pre-Owned Mean?
A certified pre-owned (CPO) vehicle is a late model, low-mileage used car that has been approved for sale by the manufacturer. To earn this approval, the vehicle must meet high-quality standards, undergo a thorough inspection and/or reconditioning, and have a clean title. A CPO vehicle comes with many of the perks and benefits that are usually reserved for new cars, adding an extra level of confidence and peace of mind to your used car purchase. Learn more about what certified pre-owned means, then stop by Auffenberg Dealer Group to explore our CPO inventory near O'Fallon today!
What Are the Benefits of Buying a Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle?
By choosing a certified pre-owned vehicle, Caseyville area drivers will enjoy a wide variety of benefits, including:
- Late Model/Low Mileage – In most cases, a CPO vehicle must be no more than 4 to 6 years old, and have been driven for less than 40,000 to 80,000 miles, depending on the standards set by the individual manufacturer’s CPO program.
- Multipoint Inspection – The vehicle must pass a rigorous multi-point mechanical and appearance inspection and reconditioning as performed by a factory-certified technician.
- Vehicle History Report – With most CPO programs a free vehicle history report is included, showing that the vehicle has a clean title.
- Warranty – Usually the buyer receives the remaining balance of the new car warranty, plus additional bumper-to-bumper and/or powertrain coverage, often with 0% deductible.
- Roadside Assistance – With 24-hour roadside assistance, your adventures around Collinsville will never be cut short. Roadside assistance covers towing, trip interruption protection, emergency fuel delivery, emergency lock-out protection, jump starts, free loaner vehicle, etc.
- Special Financing – Special CPO financing is available to eligible buyers.
Test Drive a CPO Vehicle Today at Auffenberg Dealer Group
If buying a like-new vehicle at a low, used car price sounds good to you, come see us at Auffenberg Dealer Group. A CPO vehicle is a smart way to take the risk and worry out of your used car purchase, and we have one of the most extensive inventories of certified pre-owned cars, trucks, and SUVs in the East St. Louis area. Compare the CPO programs, find out what good mileage is on a used car, and check out our pre-owned vehicle specials to get the great deal you want today. Contact us to schedule a test drive at your local Auffenberg Dealer Group dealership!
More Posts from Auffenberg Dealer Group
What do paddle shifters do? If you have them in your O'Fallon vehicle but don’t know how to use paddle shifters, you’re in for a real treat. Paddle shifters give you the ability to turn your automatic transmission into a sort of manual by shifting into a certain gear, with the paddles shifting your gears…
At Auffenberg Dealer Group, we have an extensive selection of new vehicles to choose from, providing a wide variety to O'Fallon car shoppers. That means events like the 2020 Chicago Auto Show have quite a bit for us to celebrate. Here’s a quick look at the big news for Chrysler, Ford, Jeep, Kia, and Volkswagen. New Inventory…
In most states, you are required to have liability insurance on your vehicle. So what is the auto liability insurance definition? What does liability insurance cover? Simply put, it provides bodily injury and property damage coverage to the other driver in the event of an accident where you are at fault. Find out what liability…