Call Beth Schumacher at 618-589-9510 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Automotive Sales Associate
Auffenberg is a leader in the automotive retail market and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. Auffenberg is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply now!
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling both new and pre-owned vehicles. Your goal will be to positively impact gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
- High school diploma or GED; associate’s or bachelor’s degree, preferred
- Valid driver’s license with less than 2 moving violations
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience; consumer to consumer experience, preferred
- Experience in a commission- or bonus-based environment, preferred
- Strong negotiation, problem-solving, and presentation skills
- Proven closing and follow-through skills
- Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability available
- 401(k) with company match
- Job Training Programs