Call Beth Schumacher at 618-589-9510 or email at email@example.com
Automotive Sales Associate
Auffenberg is a leader in the automotive retail market and we are looking to add qualified professionals to our team. Auffenberg is a company that offers a team environment, great benefits and ongoing training and support for its employees.
If you've got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards - apply now!
As an Automotive Sales Associate, you will be responsible for selling both new and pre-owned vehicles. Your goal will be to positively impact gross profit, volume, and customer satisfaction standards while conducting business in an ethical and professional manner.
• High school diploma or GED; associate's or bachelor's degree, preferred
• Valid driver's license with less than 2 moving violations
• Minimum 2 years of sales experience; consumer to consumer experience, preferred
• Experience in a commission- or bonus-based environment, preferred
• Strong negotiation, problem solving, and presentation skills
• Proven closing and follow-through skills
• Basic MS Office knowledge; computer software, internet proficiency
• Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision)
• Flexible Spending Account
• Life Insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability available
• 401(k) with company match
• Job Training Programs